1. PERSONAL DATAPersonally identifiable information is requested from the user when requesting information, subscribing to newsletters, responding to an inquiry, exchanging correspondence with us or participating in other activities that may exist on our site. It is always your choice to continue when you are asked for personal information, and the use given to them at the time of collection is broken down. When you visit our site, we collect anonymous technical information (clickstreams, IP address, type of operating system, and others.). This information, combined with the data you provide, allows us to adjust the functioning of our website to better the experience of your visits. We do not share your data with any company or organization or transfer them outside the European Economic Area.
2. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?To ensure the safety of your personal information, we use a series of security measures. Your personal information is stored on secure networks that can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have access privileges and are contractually committed to respect and maintain the confidentiality of such information. In addition to storing this data, its transmission is also protected by encryption technologies in order to mitigate possible risks of interception of information between the user and our servers.
3. WHAT DO WE UNDERSTAND BY PERSONAL DATA? WHAT PRINCIPLES DO WE APPLY?
3.2 GENERAL PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO DATA PROCESSINGIn terms of general principles relating to the processing of personal data, BrainTrust undertakes to ensure that the data of the user treated by you is:
- The subject of lawful, fair and transparent treatment of the holder;
- Collected for certain, explicit and legitimate purposes, and are not subsequently treated in a manner incompatible with such purposes;
- Appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated;
- Accurate and updated Whenever necessary;
- Preserved in a way that allows the identification of data holders only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they are treated;
- Treated in a way that guarantees their safety, including protection from their unauthorized or illicit treatment and against their loss, destruction or accidental damage, and the appropriate technical or organizational measures are adopted.
3.3 TECHNICAL, ORGANIZATIONAL AND SECURITY SHANDS IMPLEMENTEDTo ensure the security of the holder's data and maximum confidentiality, BrainTrust treats the information in accordance with the internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures, which are reviewed and updated periodically, according to the legally foreseen terms and conditions. Depending on the nature, scope, context and purposes of data processing, as well as the risks arising from treatment for the rights and freedoms of the holder, BrainTrust applies both at the time of definition of the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, the technical and organizational measures necessary and appropriate for the protection of the user's data and the fulfilment of the legal requirements. It is also undertaken to ensure that the data required for each specific purpose of the treatment and that this data is not made available without human intervention to an indeterminate number of persons or third parties.
4. RIGHTS OF DATA HOLDERSAt any time, the holder may exercise his rights of access, rectification, limitation of purposes, portability and elimination of his personal data by us registered. We do not make automated decisions or draw up individual user profiles for any purpose. Whenever you want to exercise your rights please contact us via message to e-mail [email protected]
- Own Cookies: they are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session Cookies: Collect and store data when the user accesses a web page.
- Technical Cookies: Allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in them.
- Analysis Cookies: Allow the person responsible, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and in the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements in the analysis function of the user usage data of the service.
Even after accepting cookies, users can disable some or all of our cookies. You can check the version of your browser and the corresponding instructions by following the linkaboutcookies.org.